Saturday, May 20, 2006

i hate nightclubs

last night me and ik went with my mom to do a promoting something at OTBs. we went to a restaurant/OTB and it was ok. and then we went to the nightclub..if you saw a kid sitting in a dark corner, reading a book and listening to an mp3, would you decide to bother her? i dont think so. sure, the people who work there are paid to be hospitable and peppy or something, but they are annoying. i just wanted to be left alone and they just kept bothering me. that and the singing. i hated that place. every inch of it. my mom had to go there because it was for some extra money and some free food back at the restaurant, which wasnt bad, but i found out that i really hate nightclubs. i was going to transfer the video of the cheering to youtube and then i find out that the camera guy probably taped over the video of the cheering and the one that i took of my friends on the last day of classes. not the worst time of my life, but i've seen worse

No comments: